This week I continued to de-clutter a room (or in some cases just a drawer) a day. Right now there are two locations of my home that I need to focus on how I will continue to keep clean and how to organize it. This week I chose to focus on the office/playroom/mudroom. ... It's a lot, I know.
Since this room is right off of the garage door, it's where we enter and shed our jackets, shoes, hats, and gloves. It also has our desk with our printer and all of our important documents. For some reason organizing documents has always been extremely difficult. I don't know what it is, I can organize a drawer, but documents seem like such a daunting task. Organizing our desk will need to be one week itself! It also is the boys' main play area. There's a train table, TV, couch, and toy bin in there. This week I focused on clutter removal before I could begin to organize.
Here are my before & after photos. Don't judge... it's rough and still a work in progress. I can't believe I'm actually sharing these.
A clean home is a happy home. She controlled what was in her control.
Since this room is right off of the garage door, it's where we enter and shed our jackets, shoes, hats, and gloves. It also has our desk with our printer and all of our important documents. For some reason organizing documents has always been extremely difficult. I don't know what it is, I can organize a drawer, but documents seem like such a daunting task. Organizing our desk will need to be one week itself! It also is the boys' main play area. There's a train table, TV, couch, and toy bin in there. This week I focused on clutter removal before I could begin to organize.
Here are my before & after photos. Don't judge... it's rough and still a work in progress. I can't believe I'm actually sharing these.
| This went right in the trash! 😆😆😆 |
Comments
Post a Comment